Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12_22 Late update

Apparently the Prednisone is acting faster than I thought it would. Elvis has hardly coughed or wheezed all day.

With that in mind, I'm going to delete his bedtime Torbutrol since it's rather pointless to give him the Super Duper Cough Stopper pill if he's not coughing. I'll give him 1/2 of a Guafinisen since he never got one this afternoon. If he doesn't cough tomorrow, I'll just go with the Guafinisen like I used to.

One thing the Prednisone is definitely doing is making him a really hungry fella. :)

Not unexpected, but he's been seriously looking for food whenever there's an opportunity. I'll weigh him tomorrow to be sure he's not doing anything funky with his weight.

I'll post another update sometime tomorrow or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment