Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 17-19, Monday-Wednesday

Monday-Tuesday

No real updates for Monday and Tuesday. Randall and I have been busy with some real life stuff, so Elvis is kind of taking a back seat. I suspect things will be a bit more back to normal by Wednesday or Thursday.

He did get his toe nails cut Tuesday night. He was a little less sanguine about that this time around, but still really good. I'll give it a couple of days before I do Skeeter's since he screams bloody murder the entire time, and I'd really rather Elvis not tie the two together. He's also going to need another bath soon, but I'll probably wait until late next week since I'm going to be busy over the next several days.

Wednesday

Not a whole lot that went on today. I did call the shelter yesterday to renew Elvis' prescription for Lasix and for his cough tablet. He needed another one tonight, though the cough wasn't bad. Just sporadic, but not dying down. This was after his dinner tonight, and I know Skeeter was doing a lot of barking outside, so there may have been a bit more exercise than is strictly good for him going on. Also, my dad is coming over tomorrow afternoon, and it will be interesting to see how he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment