Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29, 2010 Update

Just a quick post to say that it does look like Elvis' infection is responding to the antibiotics. The swelling in his face isn't gone entirely, but it is going down. I was going to call the clinic today, but I decided to wait until Monday when he's been on the meds for 7 days. I suspect by then I'll really know more.

I'll post again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment