Saturday, October 09, 2010

Update, October 9, 2010

Just a quick note that I'm still waiting to hear about whether or not to increase Elvis' Prednisone. He's still just a tad wheezy, but not bad, so I'm not worried.

With any luck I'll hear something about this from Dr. Walthall on Monday or Tuesday. This isn't a critical situation, so I'll just wait until she has time.

No comments:

Post a Comment