Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coughing 3_30_10

For the last three or four days, Elvis has been doing his soft coughing bit. Each time, he gets 1/2 a Torbutrol and that seems to kick it for the day.

I'm not sure what's going on, and I am getting ready to call the clinic to let them know, but it honestly seems to have started when oak made an appearance in the pollen count. I'll be blowing the patio off this morning (our live oak leaves have FINALLY stopped falling), and I suspect that will give him some relief.

One thing I can say about this, the wheezing isn't going on, so the Prednisone is still doing the job there. And like I said, the cough is soft, but it is persistent until he gets a Torb. And so far, 1/2 of a pill seems to do the trick for the day.

I'll update more if it look like there's something else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment