Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am going to change from updating his blog every day, to updating it two or three times a week. However, he's taken a couple of steps back in the last 24 hours. Not sure what has happened, but he's been skittish all day, and this may be the regression that I was sort of expecting. We'll just step back a few days in our behavior and let him take what time he needs to get back to where he was.

Also, I called to confirm the refill on his Lasix and Liz was out of the office and the vet is on vacation until Monday. I told the lady who answered the phone that I'd call up there Monday afternoon. He's got enough to last through Tuesday, and maybe Wednesday, but I don't want to wait until the last minute to get it. I also don't know if they'll want me to bring him in for a checkup or not, but I'll offer when I call

I've laid a towel down on the floor beside my desk (it's a small, empty space between my trash and recycle cans) and he's laying there most of the time. If he's not there, he's on the pillow with Haley. I was hoping he'd move to it rather than laying so much under my desk/chair because I've been afraid I'd kick him or roll over him. (Here's a pic uploaded of him snoozing there.)




Like I said, he's been skittish today. It seemed to start this morning when the towels on the line right outside the back door startled him, and it's pretty well set the tone for his whole day. Of course, he wakes up in a new world every morning, so unless this sticks around, I'm not going to worry about it. He's got more good days than bad, so he's allowed to have an off day or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment